Application and Requirements
All participants are required to contribute to the Scientific Programme by preparing a case presentation, with mentoring from their local supervisor and the Faculty. We encourage that the Faculty and the participants should relate with one another as educators and learners.
The format of presentation (oral / poster) will be selected by the Scientific Committee, based on the merit of abstract. Travel grants to cover for registration, accommodation (16th – 20th October 2016, 5 nights) and return airfare will be awarded to successful applicants.
Participants who take part in the Autumn School will be automatically registered for the Joint Congress of APAAACI & APAPARI
How to submit an application
Please download the application form and e-mail to email@example.com
, by 10th September 2016.
Download Application Form
Guidelines for abstract preparation and case presentation
- A concise description of a clinical case with no more than 400 words (clinical presentation, examination, diagnostic testing, differential diagnosis, management etc.)
- The title of the case should not give away the diagnosis
- One table or figure is allowed in the abstract
- The applicant should identify up to 3 key learning issues which must be stated in the abstract submission form
- The Application Form must be FULLY completed for successful acceptance of your abstract
- The deadline for case abstract submission to the APSID Autumn School is 10th September 2016.
- Successful applicants will be assigned a member of the Faculty who will be your adviser for your case presentation, before the Autumn School. Your adviser will communicate with you via e-mail to discuss your case.
- Each delegate will be given 20 minutes for their case. 15 minutes will be allocated for case presentation and 5 minutes for discussion with the Faculty and the audience. Further information on the format of presentation will be provided after your application is accepted.