| Mr. Wilfred Hing-sang WONG
Ordinary Certificate in Medical Laboratory Technology, School for Professional
and Continuing Education, HK (1989); Higher Certificate in Medical Laboratory
Technology, School for Professional and Continuing Education, HK (1992);B.
Sc. in Life Science, U.K. 1996; M.Med. Sc with distinction, HKU, 2003
Laboratory Assistant, Department of Paediatrics, HKU (1985); Laboratory
Technician, Department of Paediatrics, HKU (1989); Senior Technician,
Department of Paediatrics, HKU (1995); Temporary Medical Technologist,
Tsan Yuk Hospital (1994); Chief Technician, Department of Paediatrics &
Adolescent Medicine, HKU(2006)
Novell server; NT server; Visual Basic; Access; SAS; Internet/Intranet;
Medical Statistic; Part I of the Register of Medical Technologist, HK;
Listed Chinese Medicine Practitioner, HK; Master of Microsoft Office User
Specialist, Microsoft; Fellow member of Institute of Medical Laboratory
- Wong V, Wong S, Chan K, Wong WHS. Functional Independence Measure
(WeeFIM) for Chinese children: Hong Kong Cohort. Pediatrics. 2002 Feb;109(2):E36.
- Wong S, Chan K, Wong VCN, Wong WHS. Use of chopsticks in Chinese
Children. Child Care Health and Development. 2002 Mar; 28(2):157-61.
- Chiu SS, Lau YL, Chan KH, Wong WHS, Peiris JSM. Influenza-Related
Hospitalizations among Children in Hong Kong. The New England Journal
of Medicine, 2002, vol 347, No. 26 : 2097 - 2103
- Lee SL, Wong WHS, Lau YL. Increasing prevalence of allergic rhinitis
but not asthma among children in Hong Kong from 1995 to 2001 (Phase
3 International Study of Asthma and Allergies in Childhood). Paediatric
Allergy and Immunology. 2004: 15: 72-78.
- Ip P, Wong V, Ho M, Wong WHS. Mercury Exposure in Children With Autistic
Spectrum Disorder : Case-Control Study. Journal of Child Neurology;
2004 Jun; 19(6): p431-434.
- Lee SL, Wong WHS, Lau YL. Association between air pollution and asthma
admission among children in Hong Kong. Clinical and experimental allergy,
2006 Sep; 36(9):1138-46.
- Lee P, Chiu SS, Leung, G, Wong WHS, Chan KH, Peiris J, Lam TH, Lau
YL. Risk-Stratified Seroprevalence of SARS Coronavirus (SARS-CoV) Among
Hong Kong. Pediatrics. 2006 Jun; 17(6) : e1156-62.