Dr. So-lun LEE (李素輪)
MBBS (HK); MRCP (UK); FHKAM (Paediatrics); MPH (HK)
Honorary Clinical Associate Professor
- Outstanding team award of the Hospital Authority (Paediatric Ventilator Program);
- Outstanding staff award of Queen Mary Hospital, Hong Kong, West Cluster
- Prenatal Tobacco Smoke
- Air Pollution
- Child Respiratory
- Cilia Function
- Prevalence and risk factors of childhood asthma, rhinitis and eczema in Hong Kong – three surveys from 1995 to 2015
- Functional analysis and evaluation of ultrastructure of respiratory cilia in healthy Chinese children in Hong Kong
Recent Relevant Publications
- Lee SL, Wong WH, Lau YL. Smoke-free legislation reduces hospital admissionsfor childhood lower respiratory tract infection. Tob Control. 2016 Jan 14. pii:tobaccocontrol-2015-052541. doi: 10.1136/tobaccocontrol-2015-052541. [Epub ahead of print] PubMed PMID: 26769122.
- Chau SK, Lee SL, Peiris MJS, et al. Adenovirus Respiratory Infection in hospitalized children in Hong Kong: Serotypes, clinical spectrum and risk factors for lower respiratory tract infection. (Eur J Pediatr. 2014.Mar;173(3):291-301.
- Chau SK, Lee SL. Successful use of BiPAP in infants with congenital myotonic dystrophy. Pediatric International Pediatr Int. 2013 ;55(2):243-5.
- Lee SL, Lam TH, Leung TH, et al. Foetal exposure to maternal passive smoking is associated with childhood asthma, allergic rhinitis, and eczema. ScientificWorldJournal. 2012;2012:542983. Epub 2012 Aug 13.
- Lee SL, Chiu SS, Malik PJ, et al. Is respiratory viral infection really an important trigger of asthma exacerbations in children? Eur J Pediatr. 2011 Mar 30. [Epub ahead of print]
- Xu ZF, Cheuk DK, Lee SL. Clinical evaluation in predicting childhood obstructive sleep apnea. Chest 2006 130(6):1765-71.
- Lee SL, Wong WH, Lau YL. Association between air pollution and asthma admission among children in Hong Kong. ClinExp Allergy. 2006; 36(9):1138-46.
- Lee SL and Hui Y. Recurrent respiratory papillomatosis in a survivor of extreme prematurity, Pediatric Pulmonology. 2004, 38: 352-354. (Publication No. : 91403)
- Cheuk KL, Chau CH, Lee SL. A meta-analysis on effectiveness of intravenous magnesium sulfate in the treatment of acute asthma in children Arch Dis Child 2005;90(1):74-7
- Lee SL, Wong WH and Lau YL. Increasing prevalence of allergic rhinitis but not asthma among children in Hong Kong from 1995 to 2001 (Phase 3 International Study of Asthma and Allergies in Childhood), Pediatric Allergy and Immunology. UK, Blackwell Ungksgaard, 2004, 15: 72-78. (Publication No. : 85706)