Children's Catastrophic Disease Foundation
- To provide funds to improve treatment of children with catastrophic diseases and enhance the care of such children looked after by the Department of Paediatrics and Adolescent Medicine of The University of Hong Kong.
- To subsidize the purchase of new drugs or medical equipment which enhance the treatment of children with catastrophic diseases.
- To subsidize the children with catastrophic diseases to have comprehensive treatment and care in view of the resource constraints of the public health care system.
- To support local medical personnel and health care workers to engage in research collaboration relating to catastrophic diseases in China and overseas.
- To arrange medical personnel and health care workers from China and overseas to come to Hong Kong for research collaboration in order to improve the treatment and to develop better preventive measures of children's catastrophic diseases.